inspiratia's Europe Energy Transition Awards - The winners
The inspiratia's Europe Energy Transition Awards 2023 took place last night at Nobu Hotel in London.
More than 250 industry players gathered to celebrate the strides being made towards making the energy transition to a net-zero future happen.
The rebranding of these awards aligns with a broader repositioning of inspiratia's focus as a business. As a brand that evolves with the market it covers, inspiratia this week launched a brand new website and strongly declared its determination to cater for players who are actively contributing to the energy transition.
And now, without further ado, here is the list of winners from last night's awards.
Congratulations to them all!
- Best Energy Transition Fund Manager – Octopus Energy Generation
- Best Hydrogen Investor - Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
- Best EV Charging Investor – Octopus Energy Generation
- Best Battery Storage Investor - Infracapital
- ESG Leader – Foresight Group
- Best Lender – Renewables - Nord/LB
- Best Lender – New Technologies - NatWest
- Best Financial Adviser – Renewables - EY
- Best Financial Adviser – New Technologies- Green Giraffe
- Best Legal Adviser – Renewables – DLA Piper
- Best Legal Adviser – New Technologies - Allen & Overy
- Best Technical Adviser - New Technologies - ERM
- Remember the Name – Company – Asper Investment Management
- Best Software Provider - KYOS
- Outstanding Greenfield Portfolio Acquisition – Verdant Solar and Battery Portfolio
- Outstanding M&A Deal – Groendus Acquisition
- Outstanding PPA Deal – Enfinity Global and Statkraft Solar PPA
- Outstanding New Markets Deal - Thierbach Project
- Innovative Financial Structure Deal of the Year – Kaskasi and Sofia Offshore Wind Green Loan Facility
- Rising Star- Gabrielle Reddé
Congratulations again to all the winners!
No related articles.